2/07/2010

I discovered how fun it is to record video on my little camera

I have a little digital camera that evidently records video! I guess I knew it did but I had never done it and didn't want to take the time to learn how. I found out how by accident while touring a boardwalk through the Corkscrew Sanctuary in Collins County Florida, near Naples. The little dial on top of my camera got turned while in my purse so when I went to take a picture it recorded video! What fun. I played around with it but have not gotten my technique down yet. This bit of video is 30 megabytes and was fairly easy to upload to the blog so I thought I'd give it a try. It moves a bit fast.

I love to visit boardwalks when I travel so if anyone knows of any, please let me know. Thanks




Please remember to email pictures to me to post on the blog. Also, send your favorite recipes. We now have recipe section. Look for it on the left column.

No comments:

Post a Comment