10/21/2017

Nearly 30 Years of Sharing our Love of Gardening!!

Hey everyone! 2018 will be our 30th Anniversary as a club!! We need to celebrate!

Let's all put on our thinking caps and come up with some fun ideas to celebrate throughout the year. 

Share your ideas at the November meeting or send them to Kris or Mary or me. 

Also, think way back about when you joined the club, why you joined the club and what the club has meant to you over the years or any fun or funny anecdotes about the club or just about gardening in our wonderful corner of Wisconsin. Send these to me pameladavies@yahoo.com or put them in the comment section of this post and I will share them with the club (anonymously or not, as you prefer). Maybe we can work these into our celebration!

As for me, I joined in 2007 to meet people and learn about gardening in this new home of mine. I've made great friends and had a lot of fun learning about gardening, participating in projects and activities, creating this blog and just talking gardening with others who love it and struggle to be better gardeners!

No comments:

Post a Comment