9/05/2017

Good Showing at the Fair!!

Sunday morning at the Grantsburg Burnett County Fair was a little wet and quiet but Georgianne and I found plenty to see. Remember, you can click on the pictures to get a larger view.


Garden Club planters at the fair were looking great







And Janet had her perennials as part of the new Farmer's Market/Craft Sale. 


Wheelbarrows!

Thanks to Charlene for letting us know about the wheelbarrow competition. Georgianne and I weren't sure whose were whose as they were not labeled so I took a group picture. 

 Group shot. They were all fun. 
Georgianne thought a red, white and blue theme
had been discussed for the club entry. 



Member Entries

Members Linnea, Becky, Rhonda and Sandy made a good showing at the fair again this year. Here are pictures of their winning entries. If I attributed any of them wrongly, please let me know so I can correct it (please not correction, additional entry now attributed correctly to Rhonda). I apologize if I missed any entries.


Sandy












Rhonda










Linnea
















Becky









Congratulations to everyone who entered or were part of making the fair a fun place to enjoy the fruits of our gardening efforts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment